Maxx Academy – Chatswood NSW
$100.00 – $125.00 an hour – Contract, Part-time
What will you be doing?
- Course and curriculum design of the Maxx Academy courses
- Writing course material
- Classroom resource development
- Managing a growing team of casual Teachers and Tutors
- End to end recruitment and deployment of full/part time and casual Teachers / Tutors
- Teaching regular weekly classes throughout the term
- Delivering feedback and recommendations to students and parents on their progress
What you’ll need…
- A genuine passion for Teaching
- Completed their tertiary qualifications in a related discipline
- Have a good knowledge of the current Board of Studies curriculum in Maths, English, Science, Physics, Chemistry, Economics or Biology
- Previous experience in management of educational staff or business management
- A minimum two years ongoing classroom teaching experience in NSW high schools or at a tertiary level
- Proven leadership skills, business management experience
This position is ideal for an experienced Teacher or a Head teacher who is seeking a new challenge with an innovative and fast growing company. The position will be primarily based at the Chatswood Branch.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Mr. Danny Xiong & Mr. David Xu
Maxx Academy Pty Ltd
503, 71 Archer Street, Chatswood, NSW 2067
|Job Category||Header Teacher|